The annual subscription for membership of The Marcé Society Australasian Chapter for the year January – December 2019 is now due. (Please note we are exempt from collecting GST and not registered to do so).
Marcé offers two levels of membership
One level (Gold) includes The Archives of Women’s Mental Health Journal, membership of the International Marcé, password to access International website and List-serve discussion, reduced fees for all Marcé Australasian and International conferences and up to 3 newsletters per year.
Gold Membership – provides SIX issues of The Archives of Women’s Mental Health Journal (AWMH). Journal contains abstracts, clinically based reports, notices of conferences, acts as newsletter and access to wide readership.
The following are the advantages of Gold Membership to you:
- Your own copy of the AWMH Journal
- The opportunity to submit your own papers for printing in the Journal
- The Journal aims to include work from people with different backgrounds
- The Journal is a quality peer-reviewed publication
- You can quote you subscribe to the Journal in your resume
- Ask your employer to subscribe for your department from the staff development fund
- Include the subscription in your salary package
The Journal contains:
- International articles of interest
- Focus on clinical research for midwives, maternal and child health nurses and mental health professionals
- Six (6) copies per year posted directly to your nominated address
- Conference abstracts
The second Level (Silver) includes membership of the International Marcé, password to access International website and List-serve discussion, reduced fees for all Marcé Australasian and International conferences, and up to 3 newsletters per year.
The Marcé Society List Serv: A Members only Benefit
The List Serv is an online forum for Marcé members only: a vigorous exchange of ideas, with members sharing their thoughts, questions, expertise and resources regarding topics and challenges in the perinatal mental health world. Recent topics have included:
- Screening (universal/postpartum)
- International/language translation resources
- Career opportunities
- Psychopharmacology indications and interactions
- Phantom pregnancy
- Smoking and Pregnancy
- Eating Disorders
- Zika virus
Become a member of the Marcé Society today to participate in this exciting resource!
- The fees for 2019 Gold Membership are $AUD250.00 for all Australian, New Zealand and Australasian Members.
- The fees for 2019 Silver membership are $AUD120.00 for all Australian, New Zealand and Australasian Members.
Once you have paid your subscription to Marcé on this website all Australasian members will have total reciprocity with the International Marcé Society. Within 10 days you will be able to access the International website by entering your "user name" which is your email address, as entered when you paid your subscription. Once you are logged in you are then able to change your "password" to something you will remember.
As a member you will automatically be included in the mailing list to receive any flyers etc and conference information. We hope you will consider submitting a paper for consideration by the Conference Selection Committee. Your involvement is very important. Please check the International and Australasian website for conference information and link details as they become available.
It is our policy to send newsletters and bulletins to members via email wherever possible. Please ensure if you change your email address that you let the Secretariat know. If you require any further information or assistance regarding your membership, please do not hesitate to contact the Secretariat.
Margaret Ettridge, Marcé Secretariat, PO Box 214, Brunswick East 3057 Tel: (03) 9380 1429 Email: email@example.com Mobile: 0412013038